Concord IT Services Company
Save on costs and improve operational efficiency across your entire organization when our IT company in Concord, CA is handling all your IT needs.
Accelerate Your Business Growth With Our IT Firm in Concord, CA
Why choose nDataStor as your IT company in Concord?
- Gain the ability to focus on growing your business when your day-to-day IT needs are handled by our managed service
- Save on IT costs and enjoy predictable spending for the long term with fixed monthly billing and ironclad SLAs
- Improve your competitiveness by leveraging market intelligence from vCIOs and Technical Account Managers.
- Fix IT issues over a single phone call and prevent issues from impacting your operations.
- Safeguard sensitive data and applications with sophisticated disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
Request a Quote from our IT Services Company in Concord, CA
Services That Set Us Apart From Other IT Companies in Concord
Managed IT Services
Return to focusing on your business goals when your day-to-day information technology concerns are fully managed by award-winning managed support services.
Go about business as usual with confidence knowing that all of your data and systems are safe and secure with our managed cyber security solutions.
Ensure your team gets back to work fast and is able to remain that way when sudden IT issues are resolved fast and problems are solved at the source.
Network Monitoring & Support
Maximize network uptime and ensure sustained productivity for your team with our network monitoring and maintenance support.
Ensure your cloud apps and data are always secure and readily accessible with our managed cloud services. From managed migrations to custom integrations, we make cloud easy for you.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Never lose your data to cyber criminals or ransomware again when we take care of regular backups to secure off-site locations and disaster recovery planning.
Plan, strategize and receive expert insight on your business’ IT usage with top-shelf IT consulting from dedicated vCIOs.
When remote support can’t fix your IT problem fast enough we’ll dispatch an on-site technician to resolve your issues.
IT Vendor Management
Leverage a wide range of cost-effective IT hardware and software services and solutions by way of our relationships with major IT vendors.
Our IT Company in Concord by the Numbers
Years in business
Average call response time
What Sets us Apart From Other IT Companies in Concord
Managed IT Support that Goes Above and Beyond
With our innovative managed IT services program, you can select an ideal package based on your business budget.
Our technology consultancy and Virtual CIO provide professional support that keeps your organization up-to-date with the latest technology trends – giving it longevity for all of its key tools and helping to plan ahead in order to prevent costly surprises or lost employee productivity.
With just one call, get access to prompt assistance from experts regardless of manufacturer.
Helping you Focus on Running Your Business
Our mission at nDataStor is to enable business owners like you to focus on what matters most: creating the best possible service and experience for your customers.
Make IT an impactful part of your organization with a team that helps businesses with:
- IT project management
- IT budgeting and planning
- Change and business process management
- IT roadmapping and strategy development
Benefit from executive-level insight that helps you make informed technology decisions.
Save Money and Improve Your Operations With Our IT Company in Concord by Your Side
Get a free consultation with us today!
1) What Are the Common Services Offered by Most IT Companies in Concord?
Some of the most common services that IT companies in Concord offer are:
- Managed IT
- Cyber Security
- IT Consulting
- Network Monitoring
- Cloud Services
- IT Support
It’s vital you receive all the services you need from a single vendor, else you’ll end up juggling multiple contracts and multiple invoices.
2) How Do I Choose an IT Company in Concord?
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an IT company in Concord.
First, consider the size of your business and your specific needs. A smaller company may not need the same level of support as a larger enterprise, so it’s important to find a provider that can scale its services to meet your needs.
Second, make sure the company has a good reputation and is able to provide references from satisfied customers. You should also ask about the company’s certifications and accreditations.
Finally, be sure to get a detailed proposal that outlines the scope of work and costs before making a decision.
3) What are the Benefits of Using an IT Company in Concord?
No two businesses are alike and neither their priorities. Here are what some of our clients want to prioritize:
- Cost savings compared to break-fix or in-house options
- Reliable IT infrastructure operations
- Frees up business owners to focus on running business
- Access to IT industry and business experts
- Easily available IT support 24/7
To find out how working with an IT company in Concord can benefit your business, speak to us today.