The new standard of customer care in technology and managed services
The RMA authorization number must be obtained from our RMA Department prior to returning any product. RMA numbers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- RMA request must have original invoice number.
- RMA request must include product serial number.
- Authorized RMA product must be received in our office within 10 days of issuance of RMA number.
- Returns must be sent via traceable service such as Federal Express or UPS and insured for the full value of the product.
- RMA number must be clearly printed on the outside of the package.
- Shipping of the product back to nDataStor in proper packaging is entirely the customers responsibility.
- Product being returned with insufficient package will be refused and the warranty will be voided.
- A signed copy of the RMA Form must be faxed to 707-754-2547 on the day of issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be considered void.